Message Regarding Coronavirus 13/3/20 – UPDATED
To all JG dance Parents/Carers
As far as health and safety is concerned, nothing is more important at this present time, than monitoring and minimising risk at each Branch. For this reason, we would ask that you adhere to the following:
- Regular hand washing encouraged by all students/parents/staff
- Hand sanitiser gel may be bought to class
- Please note that you must not attend lessons if your child or any parent/guardian attending has travelled to, or had a stopover at any of the countries identified as high risk, in the last 14 days.
- If your child has a temperature above 37.8ºC, flu-like symtoms or a persistent cough, please self-isolate for seven days and do not attend classes.
- Please contact us if your child’s school has been affected by Coronavirus.
We will all need to remain flexible, as a range of options is considered by the Government.
(We may need to implement short-term changes to our class hours/sizes or holiday periods, these will be communicated by email & Facebook and may be at short notice)
PLEASE NOTE that there will be no refunds for any absences from class, however, if we cancel any classes then these will be carried over to your next invoice or your new standing order will be adjusted.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Head Office on 01491 572000 or email email@example.com
JG dance Ltd